Subscribe to RSS feed

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Desperate?

I think my life's going harder and harder and all I can do is stare at it. Actually I just do it all as usual so people might see me im just fine with my young-single-freedom life.

Decide to be independent is totally my choice and I never regret it, welll, I am kind of person who happy dan excited to do all of my every single thing just by my self . And then, so whats the problem?

This. In enjoying my introverty and independent life you guys all must be agree with me that its not always happy and joy but sometimes it feels lonely here, I just dont know. You know I have a best friend of my daily life and he is my boyfriend who always here to help everything, but its not enough when its home when im home. It would be loneliness again.

Yeah, there where I am, Overthinking about my "big earnings" of my job, my neverend study and my inexhaustible needs all by my self.

Good. Am I desperate? I dont think so! its just the challenge to improve my self to be stronger and bigger girl in against of the damn world and conquered it all.

Big girl dont cry!

0 comments: