Subscribe to RSS feed

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tidung Island,here we are


In this article,I’m gonna share about the one of my best experience ever feel. Saturday, 17th September, I went to the place I never visited. That place, mm.. I have one word to figure it. “WOW,AMAZING”, Hey,its two words—> hihii sorry.. That place is TidungIsland( yeah,you can read the title).
I joined the travel that provide the tourto tidung island,of course not expensive travel, I just paid RP 240,000for two days, one night. I think that’s cheap enough.
The day one, our tour started in MuaraAngke. I must take the ship,or more correct,wood ship to cross island.To get Muara Angke from my home, I just take public carier car, B01. In Muara Angke, I think at that time I’m luck enough because I just wait some minutes till the ship ready to leave. You know, what will happen if I wait more longer? Errgh,it’s so bad because I must keep my nose to smell fish scent, it’s hurt.
In the ship, I’m kinda surprised, I was so silly because I thought too high. I forgot that I joined “THE CHEAP TOUR”. Yapp, there were no seat. I sitted on the floor(read: lesehan), I almost have no floor to sit. fuuh, if you get enough floor to sit,you are luck enough!. I need totally 3 hours for cross island. in the last 1 hour, I spent the time in outside. The view so funtastic, that’s blue as far as I see


-wih so blue at back-




Wooahh.. After spent long time„ finally, Tidung Island is in front of my eyes. I was so excited, eventhough I must walk so far to homestay, no problemo,!
In homestay, there were foods for us, we also watch tv while breakfast, till our guide came and invite us to around tidung island. Mas Amin (our guide’s name) came with six bicycles. It means, we willride bicycle to around tidung island, yeah…
woow.. the view of Tidung Island was so amazing, for that, we didn’t forget to take picture.

-wuhuu.. nice view!-
with our guide --->>>>



After around tidung, in homestay, guide tell us that at 1p.m, is time to snorkeling. woow„, I don’t wanna wait at 1 p.m. what if snorkeling time is just right now? I asked Mas Amin. No, it scheduled.Owh, Okay.. hahahhah I was too excited for snorkeling.
at 1 p.m. It’s time to go snorkling! I have changed costume, yo yo yo let’s hurry guys..
Snorkeling is I see coral stone, many fishes (the fish so beautiful and cute ^^),
when snorkling, I realize that the view of sea bottom so beautiful,I don’t move my eyes, but, more longer again I snorkel my head, Iharder to breathe„ huoh this mask so annoy me! I can’t use this mask well. hhahahahahaha in indonesian i called “katrok” wakakakakakka.

-I look so funny with that mask! so silly hahahah-




So fun snorkeling!


time to back to homestay, so tired ! But our guide tell us about schedule of barbeque time at night. hmmm it sounds fun.
At night, I’m ready to barbeque time, in my mind. barbeque means there are beef, good smell and yummy grilled beef.
buttttt…. when we got the place of barbeque time, there are different atmosphere. And now I know, barbeque in tidung’s version actually is fish grilled. Oh mineee!!
but that’s not bad !

-barbeque in tidung’s version-




Barbeque time finished! time to back homestay „ so sleepy!!!
@homestay I go to bed directly, hoamm time to sleep…
krkrkkrkrkr„ , first morning in Tidung, at 5 am, our guide invited us to see sun rise. but,but,but„ this morning was misty ,you can’t see the sunrise.. oooouuhh (audience is disapointed) but,don’t worry , morning in tidung was fun enough, brrr„ wind, air, view, was sofresh! andddd… we didn’t forget to take some pictures …

-early morning,ready to see sunrise (but fail)-
-still kinda sleepy -__- —>

-hey,buddy can you give me a smile,I need a little! -






yappp after refreshing in morning air in tidung, we back to homestay, we just breakfast with cup noodle but it didn’t matter.
Hmmm after all, guide have us prepare our backpack, we are ready to get away, to go home! huhu„ my adventure in tidung Island almost is in ending part..
before we leave tidung, we didn’t forget to buy some souvenirs for remembering tidung. There are t-shirts, local food, accesories and etc.. my buddies buy some, but I just bought t-shirts for me and for my lovely mommy…


After all ... because of choosing souvenirs too long, we missed first ship to muara angke, okey nope..
we must wait next ship..

Fiuhh... that would be the one of my best experience ever!
may you be interested, guys?

0 comments: